FULL TIME | Monday – Friday, 8AM-5PM
*MUST BE ABLE UNDERGO DRUG SCREENING AND BACKGROUND CHECK**
- Performs medical records clerical work, requiring the use of general clerical skills gained through experience or formal training
- Scanning and attaching into the EHR client documentation
- Auditing, releasing and requesting record information
- Conducting the monthly PICC audit
- Answering the phone, faxing, copying, utilizing Anasazi Systems/Microsoft Windows/Excel.
- Will work closely with others and will work under the immediate supervision of the Support Services Supervisor.
- HS Diploma or GED,REQUIRED
- ANASAZI SYSTEMS, preferred
- Microsoft Excel
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Current TB Shots
- Current Driver’s License