FULL TIME | Monday-Friday,8:30am-5:30pm with evenings and weekends as needed
The Account Representative will work closely with Service Supervisor and Administrator to ensure company goals and expectations are being met.
- Answering multiple phone lines
- Scheduling/rescheduling appointments
- Data entry, filing, copying faxing, scanning, etc
- Assist with employee registration and HR paperwork
- Responsible for tracking call logs and weekly sales activity
- Gathering time sheets and processing payroll
- Assist with Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Follow steps in job order cycle (taking orders from clients, filling order, managing and organizing multiple orders)
MUST BE EAGER TO LEARN!
- Process background and reference checks
- Other job duties as instructed
- Must have 1-2 Years of Customer Service & Data Entry Experience
- Can work Monday-Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.Must be able to work FLEXIBLE HOURS (evenings/weekends on as-needed basis)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Background in Human Resources/Recruiting, a PLUS!
- Some college hours preferred
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish and English
*Opportunity for raise after 90 Day Probationary Period*
**After one year of service will be eligible for 10 vacation days and paid holidays.**
**Job opportunity subject to background check and drug screening**