FULL TIME | Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer; processing backups.
- Verifies financial reports by running performance analysis software program.
- Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
- Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
- Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
- High Proficiency in MS Excel, Quickbooks and financial software
- Attention to detail, productivity, dependability and willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- One (1) year minimum Accounting experience
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish and English
**Job opportunity subject to background check and drug screening**