• Process payments
• Balance daily work each day.
• Reviews and processes stale dated checks, stop payments, replacements and void checks.
• Assist with IRS 1098- T process.
• Analyzes and adjust accounts as needed.
• Reviews the refund audit table and approves refund job update.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• College Certificate, a minimum of 30 college hours, or eight (8) years of relevant experience required; Associates Degree preferred.
• At least one (1) year of teller or cashiering experience, preferred.
ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES: Please call the AMP office, (956) 627-0477 to discuss job opportunities in further detail!
**Job opportunity subject to background check and drug screening**