FULL TIME | Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM
- Perform day to day financial transactions
- Process vendor invoices and reconciling vendor statements
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- General clerical duties such as: answering and directing phone calls, receiving, sorting and distributing incoming mail and photocopying, scanning and faxing.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bilingual, preferred
- High School Diploma or GED, required *Some college preferred
- 1-2 years of related experience as accounts payable clerk
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
**No visible tattoos or piercings**