Great FULL TIME, CONTRACT assignment. Candidates MUST be able to work Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the Vice President for Academic Affairs, the Assistant Vice President for Academic Advancement, and office staff by performing the following essential duties and other duties as assigned. Records, classifies, and summarizes accounting transactions.
- Facilitates communications, plans and follows-up on administrative matters.
- Assists with compiling reports, including weekly and monthly activities.
- Manages and/or monitors multiple interdepartmental projects, events and coordinated tasks.
- Coordinates and processes travel arrangements, authorizations/vouchers, mileage reimbursements, and applicable forms.
- Coordinates office schedule (e.g. trainings and/or retreats)
- Prepares payroll documentation, as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree, a minimum of 60 college hours, *required
- At least two (2) years of work experience in a professional work setting, *required
- Experience in a higher education institution, preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Systems such as: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES: Please call the AMP office, (956) 627-0477 TODAY to discuss job opportunities in further detail!