FULL TIME | Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM
- Provides administrative support and assistance to the Associate Dean and office staff.
- Facilitates communications, plans and follows-up on administrative matters.
- Processes administrative and clerical affairs of the Associate Dean and office staff.
- Assists with compiling, typing and tracking reports, as directed.
- Coordinates projects/reports with other departments and divisions.
- Manages and/or monitors multiple projects and coordinated tasks.
- Handles inquiries and exercises sound judgment in referral of inquiries to appropriate staff.
- Seeks to solve problems, address concerns, and plans ahead with great attention given to customer service, project quality, and exact detail.
- Assists with annual budget development and subsequent preparation, including but not limited to monitoring budget, tracking of requisitions and purchase orders, and processing reconciliations.
- Orders and maintains supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Coordinates and processes travel arrangements, authorizations/vouchers, mileage reimbursements, and applicable forms.
- Conducts inventory on all department’s assets and office supplies, as needed.
- Coordinates office schedule (e.g. trainings and/or retreats).
- Prepares payroll documentation, as needed.
- Assists with interdepartmental projects, as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, the Windows environment, and internet research skills.
- Associate’s Degree, a minimum of 60 college hours, or sixteen (16) years of relevant experience REQUIRED
- At least two (2) years of work experience in a professional work setting REQUIRED