The Billing Representative is responsible for accurate and timely customer billing utilizing knowledge of company products, processes and internal resources. Provides a high level of customer service to internal and external customers by demonstrating prompt and thorough attention to issues and requests.
Great FULL TIME, TEMP-TO-HIRE, assignment! MUST be able to work Monday – Friday; 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Responsible for preparation of invoices.
- Answers incoming calls from internal or external customers regarding questions or invoicing/options and proactively resolves all outstanding issues.
- Handles customer inquiries, and may have full ownership of an inquiry, providing timely customer service support on issues related to billing.
- Facilitate swift payment of invoices due to the organization by sending bill reminders and making collection calls to outstanding accounts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience as billing specialist
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles for collections
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- MUST be proficient in Microsoft Systems such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- MUST BE ABLE TO READ, WRITE, AND SPEAK IN SPANISH
- High School Diploma or GED; *required
ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES: Please call the AMP office, (956) 627-0477 TODAY to discuss in further detail.