FULL TIME | Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM
- Handles customer inquiries, and may have full ownership of an inquiry, providing timely customer service support on issues related to billing.
- Obtains meter reads, purchase order numbers and other billing information, as necessary, from customers and other personnel.
- Answers incoming calls from internal or external customers regarding questions or invoicing/options and proactively resolves all outstanding issues.
- Reports unbilled contracts information to Management on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for preparation of invoices
- Facilitate swift payment of invoices due to the organization by sending bill reminders and making collection calls to outstanding accounts
- Works under general supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience as billing specialist
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles for collections
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software (Proficiency in E-automate, Excel, Word, Paper Port)
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK, READ AND WRITE IN SPANISH
**Job opportunity subject to background check and drug screening**