FULL TIME | Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
- Perform general bookkeeping duties, including posting information to accounting software and regularly reconciling accounts.
- Pay debts as they come due for payment, including necessary bills as well as supplier and vendor invoices.
- Obtain necessary tax forms from new vendors.
- Maintain the annual budget and chart of accounts.
- Perform reconciliations of bank accounts on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy.
- Issue financial statements created by certified accountant.
- Make deposits and record all cash receipts.
- Distribute customer invoices and ensure that receivables are collected in a timely manner.
- Maintain an organized and streamlined accounting system.
- Associate’s degree in business administration, accounting, or relevant field, preferred
- 1-3 years of accounting / bookkeeping experience, REQUIRED
- Experience with Sage software.
- Bilingual, preferred
- Keen attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organized.
- Strong time management with respect for deadlines.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Decisive and critical thinker.