- Perform general bookkeeping duties, including posting information to accounting software and regularly reconciling accounts.
- Pay debts as they come due for payment, including necessary bills as well as supplier and vendor invoices.
- Obtain necessary tax forms from new vendors.
- Maintain the annual budget and chart of accounts.
- Perform reconciliations of bank accounts on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy.
- Issue financial statements created by certified accountant.
- Make deposits and record all cash receipts.
- Distribute customer invoices and ensure that receivables are collected in a timely manner.
- Maintain an organized and streamlined accounting system.
- Six (6) months to one (1) year of bookkeeping experience
- High proficiency in Quick books
- Bilingual in Spanish and English, required
- Keen attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organized.
- Strong time management with respect for deadlines.
**Job opportunity subject to background check and drug screening**