FULL TIME | Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
- Work with BSA Systems team to collect, input, analyze and determine data and information requirements in support of the Data & Analytics road map.
- Research and inform systems team of any data issue from the different data environments.
- Will follow the established system of internal controls within the scope of assigned job responsibilities.
- Responsible for compliance with all Federal regulations including Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
- One (1) year of experience with advanced business analytics with emphasis on business intelligence, data warehousing, and advanced analytics projects.
- Banking operations experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Conceptual thinking and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates teamwork in all interactions with coworkers and in the completion of all duties and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of PCs, MS Windows, application software packages, Microsoft network, including Word and Excel.
- High School Diploma or GED, required, Some college preferred
**Job opportunity subject to background check and drug screening**