Flexible Hours Monday-Sunday 8:30AM-11PM
- Welcome customers and help determine their orders.
- Process customer orders and record them in the restaurant database.
- Relay customers’ orders to the kitchen staff.
- Ensure all orders are delivered to the customers in a timely manner.
- Accept cash and return the correct change.
- Tally money in the cash drawer at the beginning and end of each work shift.
- Place food orders in the appropriate bags and boxes.
- Respond to customer inquiries, issue receipts, and record customer suggestions.
- Clean and arrange eating, service, and kitchen spaces.
- Help kitchen staff when needed.
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year experience as a Cashier
- Must be AVAILABLE to work FLEXIBLE, ROTATING SCHEDULE Monday-Sunday 8:30 am to 11 PM!!!
- GED or High School Diploma, preferred
- Food Handlers certification, preferred (Company willing to pay for Food Handlers Certification)
- Bilingual, preferred (Spanish ONLY is OK)
- Must have Clean Background
**Job opportunity subject to background check and drug screening**