- MINIMUM 4-5 YEARS EXPERIENCE in Civil Engineering
- BACHELOR’S DEGREE in Mathematical, Physical, or Engineering science
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) License through the TEXAS BOARD OF PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS
- Available to work PART TIME AND/OR FULL TIME HOURS (20-40 hours)
- Located and/or willing to relocate to the Central Texas Area
- Design Skills
- Site Development
- Database Design
- Legal Compliance
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering data; completing backups.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Salary: Depending on Experience