FULL TIME | Monday – Friday, 8AM-5PM
The Institutional Equity Support Specialist assists in providing administrative support to the Office of Institutional Equity staff, including training functions. Responsible for developing, coordinating, and promoting a variety of projects and initiatives to support the Office of Institutional Equity. Performs a wide variety of customer service and office support functions including responding to inquiries, and providing general information and assistance to the public and College employees regarding the Continuing, Professional, and Workforce Education programs.
- Provides administration, coordination, communication, organizational, analysis, research, and business services support and assistance to the Office of Institutional Equity.
- Researches, investigates, and proposes resolutions to, questions, and issues related to assigned tasks.
- Coordinates and facilitates tracking, communication, planning, and follow-up on duties, responsibilities, tasks, projects, and administrative matters.
- Responsible for the administrative and clerical operations of the Office of Institutional Equity.
- Prepares and tracks reports and target completion dates and manages and monitors multiple projects.
- Analyzes and prepares graphs and charts for management use or presentations about departmental or divisional activities.
- Handles inquiries, adheres to confidentiality, and exercises sound judgement in referral of inquiries to appropriate staff.
- Assists on training trend research, methodology training development, assessments, presentations, and distribution of training materials.
- Assists in the coordination, planning, organization, and facilitates office activities.
- Assists Intuitional Equity Officer in developing, maintaining, and updating the online content for the Office of Institutional Equity training websites, as appropriate.
- Coordinates, plans, and arranges meetings, conferences and committee meetings.
- Creates and maintains departmental procedures.
- Organizes and maintains records and filing systems.
- Prepares reports and PowerPoint presentations, as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong computer knowledge to perform duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with extreme caution in exercising confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
- At least three (3) years of related experience required.
- Training and development experience, preferred.
- Experience in a higher educational setting is highly preferred.