FULL TIME | Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM
- Manages front reception area.
- Assists with recruitment and mails out brochures and flyers in response to inquiries.
- Registers students for courses and verifies payments have been made when applicable.
- Creates and updates student database.
- Maintains course schedule for class status; provides status to instructors/students.
- Accepts payments for courses as applicable, logs-in checks, money orders and credit card payments, and routes payments to Cashier’s Office for processing.
- Cancels classes as appropriate; notifies instructors/students and drops students from the enterprise system.
- Prepares instructional packets for instructors; prepares copies; arranges for supplies.
- Assists departmental staff with marketing and data retrieval.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, the Windows environment, and internet research skills.
- Bilingual, English/Spanish, preferred.
- College Certificate, a minimum of 30 college hours, or eight (8) years of relevant experience required.
- At least six (6) months of customer service experience, preferred.
- Experience in a higher education institution using enterprise systems; e.g. Banner, preferred.
**Job opportunity subject to background check and drug screening**