FULL TIME | Monday – Friday, 8AM-5PM
*Some weekend and evening work required to meet strict deadlines*
- Assists with prepping scanning and imaging of personnel records in the document management system.
- Assists with the records retention and destruction schedule
- Images and maintains inventory of documents for the department.
- Collaborates with office staff to ensure proper intake and organization of all documents.
- Assists staff with requests to retrieve documents
- Assists with the importation of documents from other applications.
- Assists with updating and implementing document management procedures including maintenance, retention and destruction.
- Assists in preparation of confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, the Windows environment, and internet research skills.
- College Certificate, a minimum of 30 college hours, or eight (8) years of relevant experience, REQUIRED
- At least six (6) months of experience in organizing, filing, and maintaining filing systems, preferred.
- Experience with electronic document management systems, preferred.