FULL TIME | Monday – Friday,3:00 PM – 12:00 AM Midnight
*MUST BE ABLE UNDERGO DRUG SCREENING AND BACKGROUND CHECK**
*MUST BE ABLE TO PASS AGILITY TEST**
Under the supervision of the Facilities Manager, will perform routine and moderately complex custodial and basic building maintenance work.
- Cleaning and caring for Center facilities and premises, floor maintenance in stripping & waxing; general repairs, maintaining custodial equipment and basic building maintenance, and requesting supplies.
- Assist in vehicle inspections and taking vehicles for service and car washes.
- Assists with office and furniture moves and assisting maintenance staff with work orders.
- Travel within local service area to job duties at multiple sites as required.
- Ability to use company computers to read emails and take mandatory computer-based training.
- Must maintain a safe driving record to ensure continued coverage under the Center’s insurance carrier.
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- One (1) year of experience in the Janitorial or Industrial Cleaning and/or Building Maintenance field
- Floor maintenance experience in stripping & waxing
- Read and understand written instructions in English
- Current TB Shots
- Clean Driving Record
- Current Driver’s License, required