FULL TIME | Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM
*Some evenings and/or weekends as needed*
- Provides administrative, coordination, communication, organizational, analysis, research, and business services support and assistance.
- Researches, investigates, and resolves discrepancies, questions and issues related to assigned tasks.
- Coordinates and facilitates tracking, communications, planning, and follow-up on duties, responsibilities, tasks, projects, and administrative matters .
- Assists in administrative and clerical operations
- Assists with preparing and tracking reports and target completion dates and manages and monitors multiple projects, with some weekend and evening work required to meet strict deadlines.
- Coordinates projects/reports with other departments and divisions.
- Interacts with the public in a positive manner and answers questions regarding departmental matters.
- Handles inquiries and exercises sound judgment in referral of inquiries to appropriate staff.
- Seeks to solve problems, addresses concerns, and plans ahead with great attention given to customer service, project quality, and exact detail.
- Researches and prepares information for the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report, budget, and other reports and analysis.
- Processes confidential information and coordinates various projects.
- Prepares and transcribes meeting minutes.
- Plans, develops, organizes, and coordinates event functions, including division meetings, staff meetings, V.I.P. on-site visits, special events and functions, division-wide professional development and special functions as assigned.
- Implements processes to ensure the proper information flow
- Monitors and updates department’s websites.
- Prepares procedures, forms, and alert notices.
- Prepares handouts and presentations for meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in Accounting or related field, REQUIRED.
- At least three (3) years of related experience, REQUIRED, preferably in a higher education institution.