We are currently hiring a Financial Administrative Assistant for a well established community college!
Great CONTRACT assignment. MUST be able to work Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM *with occasional Saturdays as needed
- Researches, investigates, and resolves discrepancies, questions and issues related to assigned tasks.
- Coordinates and facilitates tracking, communications, planning, and follow-up on duties, responsibilities, tasks, projects, and administrative matters .
- Assists in administrative and clerical operations
- Assists with preparing and tracking reports and target completion dates and manages and monitors multiple projects, with some weekend and evening work required to meet strict deadlines.
- Coordinates projects/reports with other departments and divisions
- Handles inquiries and exercises sound judgment in referral of inquiries to appropriate staff.
- Seeks to solve problems, addresses concerns, and plans ahead with great attention given to customer service, project quality, and exact detail.
- Researches and prepares information for the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report, budget, and other reports and analysis.
- Processes confidential information and coordinates various projects.
- Prepares and transcribes meeting minutes.
- Implements processes to ensure the proper information flow
- Monitors and updates department’s websites.
- Prepares procedures, forms, and alert notices.
- Prepares handouts and presentations for meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree *preferred
- At least three (3) years of related experience, REQUIRED, preferably in a higher education institution.
**ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES: Please call the AMP office, (956) 627-0477 to discuss job opportunities/schedule interviews TODAY!!
**Opportunity subject to background check and drug screening**