AMP is NOW HIRING A Human Resource Assistant in the MCALLEN area!
**Great CONTRACT opportunity!!
**Must be able to work a FULL TIME schedule Monday – Friday; 8AM – 5PM; with evenings and weekends as needed
**The Human Resources Assistant interacts with the public and College employees and performs a wide variety of customer service and office support functions including responding to inquiries, providing information to applicants regarding the application process, and providing general information and assistance to the public and College employees regarding employment policies and procedures and the institution.
- Reviews and processes employment applications.
- Reviews completed on-boarding documents for new hire, returning and transferring employees for accuracy and completion and issues Report to Work Authorization forms.
- Reviews Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) documents for accuracy, validation, and completion following guidelines and regulations from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
- Assists with Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) review for record retention.
- Prepares monthly activity, employee clearance, and other reports, as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, the Windows environment, and internet research skills.
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE OR 60 COLLEGE HOURS REQUIRED
- At least one (1) year of human resources or professional work setting experience REQUIRED
- Experience in a higher education institution, preferred.
**ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES: Please call the AMP office TODAY, (956) 627-0477 to discuss job opportunities and get registered! 🙂
**Job opportunity subject to background check and drug screening**