FULL TIME | Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM
- Performs a wide variety of customer service and office support functions including responding to inquiries, posting status inquiries, providing general information and assistance to the public and College employees regarding employment policies, procedures, and the organization.
- Assists with processing Adjunct Intent to Hires and maintains applications in the Human Resources share drive.
- Assists with processing Dual Credit Intent to Hires.
- Assists with processing reviews for veteran status and reporting.
- Performs and tracks transcript follow-up correspondence/extensions as per Board Policy and notifies administrators, supervisors, chairs and deans of any other transcript related items found in employee’s or applicant’s file.
- Assists the Staffing and Compensation Manager on the College Pay Plan and Staffing Plan, as needed.
- Assists with annual review of credential information.
- Assists with employment verification letters , tracking and maintenance
- Assists with credential review audits as need for compliance with Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) guidelines.
- Assists with updating Human Resources staffing procedures and hiring manuals.
- Assists with job fairs, as needed.
- Assists with records retention review.
- Prepares monthly activity and other reports as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, the Windows environment, and internet research skills.
- Associate’s Degree, a minimum of 60 college hours, or sixteen (16) years of relevant experience REQUIRED
- At least one (1) year of human resources or professional work setting experience REQUIRED
- Experience in a higher education institution, preferred.
**Job opportunity subject to background check and drug screening**