AMP Personnel Services L.L.C. is Now Hiring a ICC Construction Phase Residential Inspector for Central Texas ! Work with a fast paced & growing company!!
- Technician/inspector for framing and IRC (residential framing) code inspections of new residential homes.
- Inspections related to foundations prior to concrete placement- verifying soil penetration, beam depth, beam width, reinforcement and concrete coverage.
- Must be able to work with and meet deadlines.
- Must be comfortable working a flexible schedule(willing to work late nights and weekends on occasion)
- Must be able to work in a fast – paced environment
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to work individually or in a team
- Able to endure Texas weather as this is a full time, outdoor position
- Ability to document observations clearly
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Great time management, multi- tasking, & customer service skills
- Requires current IRC (residential framing) Code certification
**Qualified and INTERESTED candidates
Please send/attach resume & cover letter that includes your hourly wage range, 3 professional references and explanation of why we should hire you. Call AMP 512.502.5646 or 956.627.0477 if you need further assistance **
*Job Opportunity Subject to DRUG SCREENING & BACKGROUND CHECK*
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Construction: 1 year
- Residential Inspection: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- IRC RESIDENTIAL FRAMING CODE CERTIFICATION