AMP is NOW HIRING MULTIPLE Custodians for an educational facility in Weslaco, TX!
The Custodian performs a wide variety of custodial duties in order to provide a clean, orderly and safe environment.
- Cleans and disinfects all campus facilities (restrooms, offices, classrooms, labs, hallways and child care center); stocks facilities with paper and supplies.
- Vacuums and spot cleans carpets and furniture; sweeps and mops tile floors.
- Cleans marker boards, desktops, windows, doors and walls.
- Identifies stains and uses proper chemicals for removal.
- Maintains inventory and submits written requests for supplies; tests and evaluates new supplies and equipment.
- Moves and assembles furniture.
- Sets up for special events, as directed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- MUST be able to lift 50+ pounds easily
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- 1 year of custodial experience, highly preferred
ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES: Please call the AMP office TODAY, (956) 627-0477 to discuss job opportunity and schedule an interview!
**Job opportunity subject to background check and drug testing**