FULL TIME | Monday – Friday, 8AM-5PM
*MUST BE ABLE UNDERGO DRUG SCREENING AND BACKGROUND CHECK**
- Performs routine administrative support or technical program assistance work.
- Prepares reports, forms, and documents; maintains files, data entry.
- Ensures the expeditious submission of pharmacy claims.
- Verifies medication invoices to ensure accuracy of medication expenditures.
- Verifies authorizations for service via CHIP and Managed Care Plans
- Conducts phone calls with insurance agencies as well as clients.
- Ensures the expeditious submission of pre-authorization requests.
- Answer phones and direct calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- May train other administrative support staff to perform related activities.
- Works under the direct supervision of the Primary Care Manager.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- HS Diploma or GED,REQUIRED
- One (1) year of work experience in a clerical field.
- INSURANCE VERIFICATION EXPERIENCE
- Must possess general clerical skills including the ability to operate various computer software packages and copy and fax machines; typing and filing.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Current Driver’s License