TEMPORARY | DOE
FULL TIME | Monday – Friday, 8AM-5PM
*MUST BE ABLE UNDERGO DRUG SCREENING AND BACKGROUND CHECK**
- Performs routine administrative support or technical program assistance work.
- Work involves verifying authorizations for service via Managed Care Organization Websites, CHIP, and/or private insurance;
- Preparing reports, forms, and documents; maintaining files; completing data entry; conducting phone calls with insurance agencies as well as clients.
- Ensures the expeditious submission of pre-authorization requests.
- Works under the direct supervision of the Support Services Supervisor.
- May train other administrative support staff to perform related activities.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- HS Diploma or GED,REQUIRED
- ANASAZI SYSTEMS, preferred
- Microsoft Excel
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Current TB Shots
- Current Driver’s License