AMP PERSONNEL SERVICES L.L.C. IS NOW LOOKING FOR A RESIDENTIAL FOUNDATION MANAGER IN CENTRAL TEXAS!!
- Familiar with computer-aided design (CAD) capabilities, enable transmission of test results and plans to any customer around the globe.
- Responsible for converting clients’ drawings into company layering standards while ensuring all relevant information has been included using AutoCAD 2008 (or better)
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD 2008 OR BETTER
- Must be able to work with and meet deadlines.
- Must be comfortable working a flexible schedule(willing to work late nights and weekends on occasion)
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Great time management & multi- tasking skills
- Strong spatial reasoning ability required; able to visualize in 3D while drafting in 2D.
- Residential Construction experience preferred and a plus.
**Qualified and INTERESTED candidates
Please send/attach resume & cover letter that includes your hourly wage range, 3 professional references and explanation of why we should hire you. Call AMP 512.502.5646 or 956.627.0477 if you need further assistance **
*Job Opportunity Subject to DRUG SCREENING & BACKGROUND CHECK*
Job Type: Full-time
San Antonio, TX
High school or equivalent
Residential Construction: 1 year
Computer Aided Design: 1 year
Visual Design: 1 year