AMP PERSONNEL SERVICES L.L.C. IS NOW HIRING A RESIDENTIAL FRAMING DESIGNER for Central Texas! Work for a fast paced and growing company ! Get paid your desired salary equivalent to your experience & expertise!!
- Convert clients’ drawings into company layering standards while ensuring all relevant information has been included, using Auto CAD 2014.
- Performing the structural analysis and design of the project with engineering guidance.
- Client meetings, verbal communication with clients through phone, and written communication with clients through email.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD 2014 OR BETTER
- Must be able to work with and meet deadlines.
- Must be comfortable working a flexible schedule(willing to work late nights and weekends on occasion)
- Must be able to work in a fast – paced environment
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to work individually or in a team
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Great time management & multi- tasking skills
- Knowledge and/or experience with Revit is a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of residential framing preferred.
**Qualified and INTERESTED candidates
Please send/attach resume & cover letter that includes your hourly wage range, 3 professional references and explanation of why we should hire you. Call AMP 512.502.5646 or 956.627.0477 if you need further assistance **
*Job Opportunity Subject to DRUG SCREENING & BACKGROUND CHECK*
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent