AMP is now hiring a Produce Broker for a well known, established produce company in Alamo, TX.
Great opportunity to partner with an experienced Produce Broker to help us grow our business by growing theirs. As a Produce Broker you have the potential to make an unlimited income! Put your sales/brokerage experience to work and reap the results.
100% COMMISSIONED BASED JOB OPPORTUNITY. Work a flexible schedule Monday – Friday with rotating Saturdays as needed.
**Excellent commission structure and a full benefits package offered**
**Ideal opportunity for candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit, eager to learn, and goal oriented are STRONGLY encouraged to apply.
- Maintain records of business transactions and product inventories, reporting data to companies or government agencies as necessary.
- Arrange for transportation or storage of purchased products.
- Review orders to determine product types and quantities required to meet demand.
- Sell supplies, such as limes, mangos, papayas, and other vegetables as required
- Arrange for processing or resale of purchased products
- Other duties as needed
- MUST have 3+ years of experience in brokering and/or sales in produce
- Must have experience in management of logistics
- MUST have a verifiable, established book of business
- Knowledge in PACA systems is a PLUS
- Must be organized and able to pay attention to detail
- MUST be bilingual in Spanish or English
- High School Diploma or GED required
ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES: Please call the AMP office, (956) 627-0477 to discuss job opportunities in further detail/schedule an interview!
**Job opportunity subject to background check and drug screening**