AMP is NOW HIRING a Sales Manager for a fast-paced produce company in the South Pharr area.
TEMP to HIRE | Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm and Saturdays 8am – 12pm
- Increase sales through effective business development and strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- Collaborate with Senior Management to create and attain budgeted sales and profit goals and hit predetermined sales targets.
- Lead, direct and supervise reporting personnel and manage performance of assigned direct reports and others in the work unit
- Present sales revenue and realistic forecast in weekly updates.
- Provide development and learning opportunities to support the long-term growth of reporting sales team.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher: business and marketing majors preferred. (Experience may be taken as education
- Ten or more years’ experience in produce sales into both retail and food-service plus five or more years’ experience in leading a sales team.
- Proven experience with product positioning and market opportunity assessment.
- Direct sales success and proven track record.
**ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES: Please call the AMP office, (956) 627-0477 to discuss job opportunities in further detail/schedule an interview!
**Job opportunity subject to background check and drug screening**