Currently Hiring a Security Guard for a Produce company in San Juan, TX.
MUST be able to work a Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm. MUST have reliable transportation.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English
- Must be computer literate
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Must be able to lift or move 100 pounds.
*ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES: Please call the AMP office TODAY, (956) 627-0477 to get registered and get an interview scheduled!
**Job opportunity subject to background check and drug screening**