We are currently hiring Shipping Clerks for a fast-paced produce company in Alamo, TX.
Candidates MUST be able to work a FLEXIBLE schedule Monday – Saturday.
- Answer phones and all customer and broker inquiries.
- Coordinates the day to day administrative duties of the Shipping Department including closing and entering PTI orders.
- Process orders for shipment. Ensuring correct quantity and type of produce is picked up.
- Process information based on orders and conveys to the packers for proper shipments based on customer request.
- Keeps good communication with Shipping and receiving area for Outbound and Inbound loads.
- Assist all local departments with requests., such as freight payment and inquiries, inventory reports , outbound and inbound logs.
- Assist on Product Traceability labeling per pallet, size, and color.
- Calls on Contracted services such as BFI, forklift maintenance and other equipment for maintenance and repair services.
- Other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- Manage multiple ongoing projects
- (1) one year experience in produce, required
- Must be Bilingual: Spanish and English
**Opportunity subject to background check and drug screening.**