Now Hiring an Experienced Produce Warehouse Manager! GREAT TEMP-TO-HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
The Produce Warehouse Manager is responsible for the direct management and handling of all warehousing and distribution functions at the organization’s warehouse facilities. This includes accountability for inbound and outbound Freight, as well as adherence to legislative, safety, and organizational policies and procedures. The Warehouse Supervisor will accomplish effective logistical oversight through strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years managing personnel in the S&R for cold storage or produce warehouse.
- Produce Experience required
- Able to work a flexible schedule *8 am to 5 pm – some 5 pm to 11 pm**
- Previous OSHA/Safety Training PREFERRED but not required
- Must be able to operate Forklift Stand & Reach (Previous certification preferred)
- Comfortable working indoor & outdoor
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office
- MUST BE BILINGUAL
Salary: $13.00 /hour